This room has as part of the AV system :
- A Windows 7 desktop computer
- VGA + Audio input for a laptop
- HDMI input for laptop or other device
- Wireless Lapel Microphone
- Mounted Desktop Microphone
- Echo 360 Lecture Capture
- Touch screen once to start system. If screen is dark, it may take one touch to wake screen then another to start system.
- Touch the button corresponding to the device you want to use.
- The projector will turn on and the signal will be sent to the projector and the Echo 360.
- Volume is controlled by touching the + and - on the bottom of the touch panel.
- Touch the Power button on the lower left corner of the touch panel.
- Press Confirm that you are ready to shut down the system.
- The projector will turn off automatically.