Connecting to VetView
Link to VetView
VetView can be accessed via a web browser. The link is:
Installing UGA VPN
In order to connect to VetView from off-campus, you must connect to the UGA VPN along with the ArchPass Duo application.
Complete instructions are available here: http://eits.uga.edu/access_and_security/infosec/tools/vpn/
After you are connected, you can access VetView as if you are on campus.
Instructions for medical records in VetView
- Go to the website http://hs.vetview.uga.edu:8080
- Login using your myid and myid password – this is your regular UGA login and password.
- Identify the case you are looking for by looking on the home page in the box on the left hand side of the page labeled My Open Episodes.
- For practice your first case should be Susie
- Click on the Case number for Susie
- This should bring up a screen titled Visit Information
- When you place your mouse in the Visit date area it turns gray.
- Then notice the small Icons to the far right appear. Their functions are labeled on the screen shot below.
How to add a History document
- Click on the add Document icon.
- On new window, scroll down and click on "History." It turns Blue. Then click on "Add document. "
- Start typing your history.
- Click on the grayed out check mark when done.
How to Add a physical
- Place your mouse in the Visit Date area again
- Select Add document Icon again
- When the document search window pops up, this time select Physical, then click Add document
- Enter the Physical info in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the grayed out check marks when done.
How to Add SOAPs
- Place you mouse in the Visit Date area again.
- Click on "Add Problem Icon
- Start typing a problem in the text box.
- Click on save when done.
- Place your mouse on the Day or the Problem.
- Select S O A or P which ever is appropriate.
- This example user selected S on the Day.
- Remember to save when done.