- Go to Finder, Click on Go then choose Connect to Server.
- Enter the following for server address: cifs://18.104.22.168/
- Click Connect and enter MYID\username for name and your MyID password.
- A box will pop up for you to choose a volume and then click OK.
If nothing appears on your desktop, you may need to go to click on Finder then Preferences and check the box next to Connected Servers
Areas You May Be Looking For:
- The X: drive which is the CVM Shared folder on Windows is on cvmdata.
- The Z: personal folders are located on VET-Users.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels