Logging into the Voyager client
- Open the Circulation module (it should look like this: )
- Login with your username and password (this is NOT your MYID).
- Select Vet Med Reserves (last option listed) as your location.
Checking books out
- To check a book out, click on the Patron button:
- This window will pop up:
- Ask for their UGACard. If they have it, select the barcode option and scan the barcode on the back of the card. The patron record will show up automatically. If they don't have their card, ask for their name. Enter their information (Last name, then first name) and press Find. If there is more than one person with the same first and last name, ask for their 810/811 number. Select their name, click OK, and the patron record will show up.
- Click on the Charge button:
- Scan the barcode of the book, it is usually in the back inside cover. The book is charged to the patron.
NOTE: Sometimes a patron will want to check out a book and after the record is brought up in Voyager, a STOP sign icon shows up next to the barcode field. This indicates that the patron is prevented from borrowing the book. Connie will have to call the Science Library Circulation Desk to clear the patron.
Checking books in
- To check the book back in, click on the Discharge button: The patron does not need to provide their UGACard or any of their information.
- Scan the barcode on the back inside cover of the book. The book is checked in and can be reshelved.