- Veterinary Education Center 1910 – Alumni Hall – NOW 1920
- Veterinary Education Center 1915 – TEAL – NOW - 1907
- Veterinary Education Center 1920 – Room behind AH- NOW 1916
- Veterinary Education Center 1925 – Room behind TEAL – NOW 1915
- Veterinary Education Center 1930 – dining hall – didn’t change
We have updated the classroom equipment in the 363 auditorium. Instructions and information are located here : CVM Classrooms - 363 Auditorium.
We have upgraded the equipment in H203. We have added an HDMI input in addition to the existing VGA. Instructions are available here: CVM Classrooms - H203 Auditorium.
Please contact the Help Desk with any questions.
Room 150 in the Pathology Department was updated with new equipment over Thanksgiving Break. New features include a new touchpad, an input for HDMI laptops, and the ability to split sources to multiple destinations. For more information, please visit this page : CVM Classrooms - Pathology 150.
If you need assistance with this new equipment, please contact the Help Desk by writing to email@example.com.
AV Support Training at the Veterinary Education Center is being offered by appointment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
We will demonstrate how to:
- Use the installed desktop computer
- Use a laptop or other mobile device (as long as it has HDMI or VGA out)
- Use the document camera
- Show different sources simultaneously
- Use the Epson BrightLink Smartboard
Instructions for this space are also available online.